Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Liebster Blog

 Imagine my surprise when I awoke this morning to find that Red’s mom from Learning Through Clutter had nominated me for a Liebster Award. When you have a moment you should check out Bug’s little friend Red. They are about the same age and Red loves Tot School too.

A Liebster Award (yes, I had to look it up) is something that is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers from their own peers. It is a fantastic way to hear about other bloggers and encourage them to continue to blog. With the nomination are a few rules. I must answer 11 questions, nominate 11 other bloggers, and post 11 new questions for them to answer. So here goes…

            1.    What are you most excited about in the upcoming year?
I have recently taking a huge step in my personal health a fitness levels. In just a few short weeks I will be running my first 5K and in February I will be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon.
  
            2.    What are you least looking forward to?
There isn’t a whole lot that I have on the calendar for the rest of this year so there isn’t anything that I am not looking forward to doing.

            3.    What are your biggest distractions?
Work, work, work. I run a non-profit that can truly get distracting if I don’t focus and limit my time working on things involving the organization.

4.   What is your favorite activity to do as a family?
Going to the park is my absolute favorite thing to do as a family. Bug loves to play outside and when him and his daddy get going it just brings me so much joy.

5.   What is your go-to dinner meal?
Believe it or not, pork tenderloin. It is a favorite at our house and I always seem to have some on hand. Plus the leftovers are easy to turn into another quick meal.

6.   What is the best advice you've ever received?
      To take it one day at a time.
7.   What is your favorite season?
Hand down – FALL – I love when the weather starts to cool down and you can smell the change in the air. In Florida this only happens rarely.

8.   What is your favorite book/author?
 
I love Mary Higgens Clark. Any mystery/suspense really but she makes me think hard to figure things out.

9.  What is your favorite TV show?
Grey’s Anatomy is my current favorite but my all time is Friends. I have seen everyone of them multiple times and can quote so many of the scenes it’s not even funny.

10. What is your child's favorite book?
I don’t know if he has a particular favorite at this stage but he loves anything that can interact with, like pop out books or finger puppet kind.

11. What is your child's favorite TV show?
Veggie Tales – He is a huge Larry fan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 11 Nominees:

                 1.       Shannon’s Tot School
                 2.       West World Blog
                 3.       Stir The Wonder
                 4.       The “Unworking” Mom
                 5.       And That’s Family
                 6.       The Great Green Room
                 7.       We Can Do All Things
                 8.       Royal Little Lambs
                 9.       The Preschool Experiment
                10.   Memorizing the Moments
                11.   The Kavanaugh Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally the 11 questions:

      1.       What is your favorite holiday?
      2.       How do/did you handle tantrums?
      3.       Who is your favorite singer?
      4.       What is your child’s favorite color?
      5.       What do you do during your “me time”?
      6.       Are you a cat or dog person?
      7.       Does your child have a snuggly (security blanket/animal)?
      8.       If you had an entire weekend to yourself, what would you do?
      9.       How old were you when you started your family?
     10.   Are you a crafty person?
     11.   What is your favorite food?

     Don't forget to check out the blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment